Welcome to immovabl.com !
1. Information Received, Collected And Stored by The Company
We Collect Some Information From All Visitors to Our Website: Like many online services, we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons, log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Website, and location.
To provide our Services, we use the information we collect to:
- Help you find the most relevant information for your situation by customizing our Services to optimize your experience;
- Keep you connected with immovabl.com across the internet and update you with real estate-related news and information; and
- Put you in touch with the right people to sell, buy, rent, or obtain a mortgage, and to optimize the information we share with those parties to initiate a productive and efficient relationship.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone or text message contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls or text messages, please let us know by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information Automatically Collected While Navigation
If a User opts out using the Ads Settings, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID on the User’s browser is overwritten with the phrase “OPT_OUT”. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the opt-out cookie can’t be associated with a particular browser.
Log File Information
We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate.
3. Information from other sources
Additional Information that We Obtain from Third Parties: We may sometimes obtain information about you from third parties and use it to help agents serve you better.
Location Data: If you provide location information (like a ZIP code, street address, or even just a city) during the registration process or at any other time via your account settings, we will store that information and associate it with your account.
4. Information Sharing
Personal information will be used to allow you to login to your account on Site or to resolve specific service issues, inform you of our new services or features and to communicate with you in relation to your use of the Site. Any information we collect will be used for-
- our business purposes and this may include the viewing or advertising of residential or commercial real estate, rental properties or to use associated services;
- analytical purposes, data usage;
- improving the Website, or your user experience
5. Information Security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of password, email address, and other account information at all times. Company is not responsible for any personal data transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect account related information.
6. Updates / Changes
7. Questions / Grievance Redressal
Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the use, processing and disclosure of Information provided by you or breach of these terms should immediately be informed to us via in writing or through email at email@example.com